Saturday 21 May 2011

MY AUNTIE AND UNCLE ARE AWESOME!!!

Having my uncle here is awesome!  He let me have around five gingersnap cookies yesterday!  My Grandma made them.  She makes the best gingersnaps! 
This morning we went to Tim Horton's to bring doughnuts home for breakfast.  We each get two doughnuts.  I had had  one and I couldn't decide what to have for my second so he told me to have one half of each.  Sweet!
Having my auntie here is also awesome!  We're probably gonna go to a movie with her and mom.  Plus, she doesn't yell at me during softball practice.  That is a good thing!
Our plans for the weekend probably won't work thanks to the rain.  Oh well we'll have fun anyways.  My auntie and uncle are awesome!!  I have the best aunts and uncles.  I have a lot of aunts and uncles, and these are only 2 of them.   

4 comments:

  1. Your Auntie and Uncle are awesome.... seriously - doughnuts for breakfast? Sounds like spoiling to me, and that sounds pretty darn good.

    Let me guess, your dad wouldn't eat any doughnuts because he's "too healthy". He probably had a few apples and a handful of almonds. Maybe some yogurt too. Sheesh.

    Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I think he had an apple and a doughnut. But surprisingly, he didn't go for the healthy doughnut. Apple fritters are considered 'healthy doughnuts'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha! You make me laugh - so does your dad!

    I'll remember that apple fritters are health food the next time I get doughnuts! Apple fritters are my favorite!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are a pretty cool niece! I don't know why you believe everything your uncle tells you, but you are awesome anyway. Just remember, the rules disappear when you hang out with us!

    Love, Auntie K

    ReplyDelete