Thursday 28 June 2012

ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!

I can't believe that there is only ONE MORE DAY OF SCHOOL LEFT!!!!!!  I can't wait for summer!  We're going to go to Saskatoon, Edmonton and Jasper and we're gonna spend lots of time with friends.  

I just finished a book called Fly Boy by Eric Walters (an author my friend suggested I read).  It was an awesome book and I am very disappointed that it's over.  Now I'm reading 'The Boy in the Striped Pajamas' by John Boyne. I'm almost done and I don't have anything to read after that. (TAKE ME TO THE LIBRARY, MOM!!!)  

On the weekend we watched a movie called 'Ferris Buhler's Day Off '.  It's currently my absolute favourite movie.  IT IS SO AWESOME!!!!!  

I want to go jump on the trampoline now so good-bye! 
: )


p.s. This summer if you want to read a good blog go to one (or more) of these:
  • If You're Ellie and You Know It Clap Your Hands
  • Sasha Says
  • About That
  • Butterfly Girl

Have a great summer!!!!!!!

1 comment: